martes, 15 de octubre de 2019

Blog N°3 > My favorite thing

My cell phone
the cell phone is the portable phone that can receibe and make calls while the user is moving but whit the years and technological advances the cell phone has evolved and this reach new application and facilities
I have my first cell phone when I had 10 years old, it was the Nokia 5130 xpress music, this cellphone remained one or two months because my dog piss in it and never  work again. Actually I have the Sony Xperia XA1 that I bought with my money.

I use my cellphone only in  safe places, in the night I leave it loading and I take it to university.

I use the cell phone everyday, I live alone and with it I communicate with my family and my friends, but when I must study I don´t use it because I don't want distractions.

I like so much my cellphone because with it I can listen to music, I can look photos of my pets, I can post things about dogs and cats that need help in facebook. I can view and do my work of university in my cell phone, etc. 

My life without him would by very difficult because with that I do everything, and principally I can communicate with my family in Coquimbo, My mom and dad call me everyday.







1 comentario: