What is your opinion about buying instead of adopting pets?
I think that in Chile is bad the buy pets because exist a overpopulaion of dogs and cats, so, this must be checked with more campaigns of sterilizacion and adoption.later of that, the buy of pets doesn't brother me personaly as long as this is controlled, but personaly I prefer the adoption.
What is your opinion about climate change?
I think that the climate change is something that is happening around the world.
From the poles that melt to the droughts that expand more and more
Today, a lot of organizations helps to fight the climate change, but everything begins by oneself and for that we need more education, help countries and vulnerable cities. Unfortunatly this generate deads and desaparitions of fauna and flora. If that continue, the next will be ours
What is your opinion about recycling?
My opinion is so simple, this should be imposed in all the world because the natural resources are being used up, the water for example, in Coquimbo the drought cause the death of many animals and this is so saddly. and why I speak of water? because the water helps produce many things, for example, the jeans (this use more of the 10.000 Litres of water) or meat that this use so much water.
All the people in the world should be recycling the plastic, water, food, etc.
All the people in the world should be recycling the plastic, water, food, etc.
What is your opinion about animal testing?
My opinion on animal testing is controversial. thanks to an endless number of tests there are vaccines, remedies, cures, etc.
Unfortunately the animal welfare in many cases is not protected and many surpass what medicine should be.
I approve always and when of the animal welfare is protect and the damage of animal is minimal in all of cases, but always when we speak about medicine and not of make up or something similar.
Hi, I agree about the recycling especially water is better example
ResponderEliminarWow I didn't know the fact about the jeans, very impressive. I completely agree with you about the recycling.
ResponderEliminar